Why "Vinter Metanoia"

Vin is my nickname and this makes me pronounce the word "winter" as it would sound with a "V." Also, winter is my favourite season as the chills promise a new start. It's a season of death. But death is not a bad thing at all. Death shouldn't be a taboo. It's just a change. 

Winter is a season of change. 

"Winter" -a poem by Vin.



"Metanoia" also relates to change. Winter in the heart is metanoia. (It also rhymes with my name, though. But that's not the only reason)



Guess I'm just very metathesiophilic. Change is a positive thing. The sense of vulnerability we feel when thinking that nothing is permanent is not limiting but freeing. It's like walking barefoot in grass knowing that the blades of grass are going to be stepped upon. It's feeling responsible and yet feeling free. 

Follow me if you'd like to read more !! 

Comments

Post a Comment